Should You Hire A Day of Wedding Coordinator

Just love this article from NYWeddingCoordinator.com. Why hire a Day of Coordinator? BECAUSE: The bride should be carrying a bouquet, not a clipboard! BECAUSE: You need someone to pull your day together and save your sanity! BECAUSE: After months of planning and years of dreaming, you're picturing a flawless event without complications and that rarely happens. Your coordinator will handle whatever complications come up. BECAUSE: You have no interest in being the director, producer and crew in the production entitled “My Wedding”. BECAUSE: A professional has EXPERIENCE. Experience and expertise, which will be applied to your wedding. A professional is not practicing on your special day! BECAUSE : Coordinating perfect events is my full-time business, so I will be available to assist you at any time during the week. We are not trying to balance wedding coordination with another job, our entire focus is on you and your wedding. This is where we step in. As experienced Day Of Wedding Coordinators, we can and have, expertly played all of these roles and will ensure that your wedding day is stress-free. Hiring a Day-of Wedding Coordinator is a popular option for brides who plan their wedding themselves, but who want someone else to coordinate the details on the actual big day, as well as handle any problems that may arise. Calm - We've done this before. We're able to handle anything that arises. Experience is why you hire a Day-of-Wedding Coordinator. Juggle - Vendors to table décor to rehearsal to timelines to chair covers and bows to tie....... Direct - Where do I sit? Where is the restroom? When do I show up for pictures? Where is my corsage? Where can I plug in my equipment? What should the cake table look like? How does this lighting look? Do you have my final payment? What time is the first dance? Where is the limo? Did the cake arrive? Can someone bustle my gown? Where are the bride and groom?

No comments: